This zucchini skillet recipe is full of vitamin C and potassium! Try this delicious side with any meal and get your daily dose today!
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 c. coarsely-shredded zucchini
- 2 tsp. Basil
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/8 tps. Garlic powder
- 1 c. diced fresh tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. sliced, ripe black olives
- Saute onion in oil over med heat. Stir in zucchini, basil, sea salt and garlic powder and cook, stirring frequently, for 5-6 min.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and olives. Cover and cook for 5 more min.