Dr. Axe Show Podcast
LIVE EPISODES: To get started, we released six episodes packed with content and featuring some amazing guests. Check them out:
Enter to Win One of Four Prizes
The Real Food Diet Cookbook, Burstfit, Practical Paleo, or a $50 Gift Card to draxe.com
To enter, all you have to do is subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, leave us an honest review after listening to an episode or two and then email [email protected] letting us know you completed both.
We’ll verify those actions were taken and 4 lucky winners will be chosen on Tuesday November 5. We will announce the winners on this page. There will be one winner per item.
Subscribing to and Commenting on Podcasts in iTunes
Enter to win one of the 4 prizes (worth $25 and up) in Nine Steps
1. Open iTunes on your computer – if you don’t have iTunes you can download it here
2. Once iTunes is open, click the button in the upper right corner (just below the search bar) that says “iTunes Store”. Make sure you sign in using your Apple ID and password. The “Sign In” button is in the upper left corner.
(If you don’t have an Apple ID, you’ll see the option to create one after clicking “Sign In”.)
3. Next, click the search bar in the upper right corner and type in “Dr Axe” – then press enter.
4. Click the large Dr. Josh Axe logo in the middle of the page under the heading “Podcasts”.
5. Click the “Subscribe” button on the left. A box will display asking if you really want to subscribe. To confirm, click “subscribe” again. Congratulations you just subscribed to our show!
6. To leave a review, click “Ratings and Reviews” in the middle of the show’s page. It’s in between “Details” and “Related”.
7. Click the “Write a Review” button halfway down the page under Customer Reviews.
8. Enter a title for your review, select the number of stars for your rating then write your review.
9. FINALLY – email [email protected] with the subject “Podcast Contest” and let us know you subscribed and left a review in iTunes.
If you feel like you could use some more in depth information on essential oils, Dr. Josh Axe is hosting a free webinar going over, in great detail, uses and tips for using essential oils. Click below to learn more.