This homemade frankincense soap bar recipe is great for your skin! It provides hydration and vitamins while cleansing your skin! It’s easy to make and free of harmful chemicals! Try it today!
Homemade Frankincense Soap Bar
- 20-30 drops frankincense essential oil
- Soap Base
- 5 drops pomegranate oil
- Oval Bar Molds or Decorative Soap Mold
- Put soap base in glass bowl then place that bowl in sauce pan with water.
- Heat stove to medium and allow base to melt.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Then add the frankincense and pomegranate oil
- Mix well and transfer to a soap mold
- Let mixture cool fully before popping bar out of mold. Keep at room temp