This homemade lavender soap bar recipe is great for your skin. It provides hydration and vitamins while nourishing your skin with benefit-rich lavender oil. It’s easy to make and free of harmful chemicals. Try it today!
Homemade Lavender Soap Bar
- 20-30 drops lavender essential oil
- Soap Base
- 3 drops Vitamin E
- Oval Bar Molds or Decorative Soap Mold
- Put soap base in glass bowl then place that bowl in sauce pan with water.
- Heat stove to medium and allow base to melt.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Then add the lavender and vitamin E.
- Mix well and transfer to a soap mold.
- Let mixture cool fully before popping bar out of mold. Keep at room temperature.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &