Conventional body butters can be full of synthetic fragrances and harmful chemicals. Instead, try this homemade calming magnesium body butter recipe.
This recipe contains avocado oil, which has naturally occurring magnesium and potassium that help hydrate the skin. Avocados are one of the most mineral-rich superfoods in the world. In addition, magnesium oil is added — it’s transdermal so can pass through the skin into the body.
Also, to naturally calm the body, this recipe contains lavender essential oil, which can relax muscles and reduce the effects of stress.
Apply this CALM magnesium body butter recipe today to naturally increase minerals and healing compounds in your body!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Homemade CALM Body Butter
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup magnesium oil
- 3/4 cup cocoa butter
- 30 drops of lavender oil
- large glass jar
- In saucepan with water over low heat, place a jar containing the cocoa butter.
- Once melted, pour into bowl and let cool in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Using a standard mixer blend and whip it.
- Once whipped add in magnesium oil, avocado oil and essential oils and mix.
- Transfer to glass jar or plastic container and keep in refrigerator for 90 days.