This homemade stretch mark scrub relies on raw sugar and shea butter, and I consider it one of the ways for how to get rid of stretch marks, or at least reduce the signs of stretch marks. It’s easy to make and can be used several times a week for best results.
First, mix all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended. Key will be 1/2 cup of organic raw cane sugar, 1/4 cup of nourishing coconut oil or olive oil along with 1 tablespoon of skin-healing shea butter. Also add in 5 drops of lavender essential oil, with tons of proven skin-restorative, antioxidant properties, 1/2 teaspoon of vitamin E oil, and 1 teaspoon of organic lemon juice or 3 drops of lemon essential oil.
For smoother results, place in a pan on low heat, stirring until smooth. Then place ingredients in a glass jar or container with a lid. If pregnant or nursing children, however, please make sure to check with your doctor before using essential oils or any new ingredients on your body.
Rub this stretch mark scrub on affected areas two to three times per week, such as during a shower. Then after you pat the area dry, apply my stretch mark cream to give your skin the best chance to become blemish-free!
Stretch Mark Scrub with Raw Sugar & Shea Butter
- 1/2 cup organic raw cane sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon organic lemon juice or 3 drops of lemon essential oil
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended. For smoother results, place in a pan on low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Place ingredients in a glass jar or container with a lid.
- Rub on affected areas two to three times per week.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &