Avocados were first used by the Aztecs and since have been highly sought after for their health benefits. Avocados are high in healthy mono-unsaturated fats such as oleic acid. They also have anti-inflammatory properties and are high in potassium, magnesium and fiber. Try incorporating avocados into your diet with this easy avocado lettuce wrap recipe.
Avocado Salad Wrap Recipe
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 6-8 romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- Mix all ingredients, except the lettuce, in a bowl.
- Scoop out approx. 1/2 cup into gluten free wrap, add lettuce and roll.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &