- 1 large head cauliflower
- ½ cup crushed almond flour crackers
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- oregano, to taste
- Place the head of cauliflower into a pot with an inch of water.
- Cover and boil over medium heat for 20 minutes or until tender (watch to see that the water doesn’t completely evaporate).
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl, mix together cracker crumbs, coconut oil, garlic powder, sea salt, red pepper flakes and oregano.
- Place the cauliflower in a baking dish and coat with the crumb mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &