- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 12 ounces spring lettuce mix
- ¼ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mixed seasonal berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, toss onions, walnuts, avocado oil, sea salt and black pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast approximately 15-20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss spring mix, tomatoes, berries, goat cheese, roasted onions, walnuts, and vinaigrette.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &