This Chocolate Covered Berries recipe is the perfect dessert or snack! It’s packed full of essential antioxidants and will curb all those sweet cravings!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Chocolate Covered Berries Recipe
- 2 dark chocolate bars, minimum 72% cacao
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried
- Melt chocolate in a metal bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir frequently until melted and smooth. Stir in coconut oil.
- Remove from the heat.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Add blueberries to the chocolate, and stir gently to coat. Spoon small clumps of blueberries onto the waxed paper. Refrigerate until firm, about 10 minutes. Store in a cool place in an airtight container. These will last about 2 days.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &