This tomato basil brown rice recipe is easy, delicious and a great addition to any meal.
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Brown Rice, Tomatoes and Basil Recipe
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- black pepper to taste
- 1 pound chopped heirloom tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Bring two cups water to a boil and add the rice and salt.
- Return it to a boil and simmer for 30-40 minutes until rice is cooked and the water is evaporated.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, coconut oil and pepper.
- Pour vinegar mixture over the rice and mix well.
- Add in the tomatoes and basil.
- Toss rice mixture again until well combined.
- Serve immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &