This cashew chicken lettuce wraps recipe is full of flavor, healthy fats and high in protein! It’s healthy, easy to make and a favorite of many!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 2 tablespoons tamari or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1½ pounds chicken breasts, cut into ¾ inch pieces
- sea salt and black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger root
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and sliced
- One 8 ounce can sliced water chesnuts, drained
- ¼ cup roasted, unsalted cashews
- 1 small head Boston or Bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- Combine tamari and honey/agave in a small bowl, set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over med/high heat. Season chicken with sea salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken begins to brown, about 3 min.
- Lower heat to medium and stir in garlic and ginger. Add scallions and cook for 1 min. Stir in water chesnuts and soy sauce mixture. Continue to cook until chicken is cooked through, about 4 min. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cashews.
- Divide lettuce leaves among individual plates and spoon chicken over the top.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &