This cranberry apple cider recipe is a great drink during the holidays! Curling up by the fire with a healthy, warm and delicious beverage can’t be beat! Or it’s great iced too!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Cranberry Apple Cider Recipe
- 1 quart organic 100% apple juice
- 2½ cups 100% cranberry juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp clove
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Combine 1 cup apple juice and spices in a pot, bring to a boil then turn down to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain out spices and return liquid to pot.
- Add cranberry juice and lemon juice as well as remaining apple juice.
- Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated and serve warm.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &