This cranberry apple cider recipe is a great drink during the holidays! Curling up by the fire with a healthy, warm and delicious beverage can’t be beat! Or it’s great iced too!
Cranberry Apple Cider Recipe
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 quart organic 100% apple juice
- 2½ cups 100% cranberry juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp clove
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Combine 1 cup apple juice and spices in a pot, bring to a boil then turn down to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain out spices and return liquid to pot.
- Add cranberry juice and lemon juice as well as remaining apple juice.
- Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated and serve warm.