- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- ¼ pound snow peas, sliced
- 4 ounces raw cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 1 ½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt and black pepper
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Bring a pot of water to boil Fill another pot with ice water. Add the snap peas and cook for 2 minutes. Then add the snow peas and cook 30 sec. Drain the peas and plunge into ice water
- In a skillet, add the flour, chicken broth, coconut milk and cook for 6 minutes.
- Drain the peas and add to the skillet. Add in the frozen peas and cook for 3-5 minutes. Stir in the honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add in the grated cheese and serve.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &