Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Healthy Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- 3 cups washed blueberries
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup butter, soft
- Drop of almond extract
- 3 tbsp flax-meal whisked with 9 tbsp warm water, allowed to plump up for 5 minutes
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (to be added last)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8×8 glass dish with coconut oil.
- Pour the Blueberries in pan, reserving a few berries for the top if you wish.
- Whisk the almond flour, coconut flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl.
- Separately, whisk together butter, honey, and extract.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together, stirring in the flax. Once well combined, quickly stir in cider vinegar.
- Pour batter onto berries, spreading up to the edges.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &