Healthy Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
Total Time: 70 minutes
- 3 cups washed blueberries
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup butter, soft
- Drop of almond extract
- 3 tbsp flax-meal whisked with 9 tbsp warm water, allowed to plump up for 5 minutes
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (to be added last)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8×8 glass dish with coconut oil.
- Pour the Blueberries in pan, reserving a few berries for the top if you wish.
- Whisk the almond flour, coconut flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl.
- Separately, whisk together butter, honey, and extract.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together, stirring in the flax. Once well combined, quickly stir in cider vinegar.
- Pour batter onto berries, spreading up to the edges.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.