This deviled eggs recipe is a staple at our house! We make this high protein recipe for an on the go snack and for every dinner party! Try it today!
Deviled Eggs Recipe
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 dozen hardboiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped capers
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of ½ lemon
- 3 tablespoons paleo or vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- black pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
- dash of paprika
- Peel and slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Place yolks in separate bowl.
- Add in parsley, capers, lemon zest, juice, mayonnaise, mustard, pepper, sea salt and water.
- Mix until consistent.
- Scoop filling into egg halves.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped parsley and paprika.
- Serve immediately.