This Pecan Pesto Salmon Recipe is not only delicious, easy to make and full of amazing flavor but it’s also packed with omega-3 fats that are essential for hormone health! Try this incredibly good dish tonight!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Pecan Pesto Salmon Recipe
- 2 wild caught Alaskan salmon filets
- 1½ cups fresh basil
- ¾ cup pecans
- ¼ cup pecorino cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- Sea Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place salmon in a pan and season lightly with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork
- Blend the remaining ingredients in a food processor until the mixture becomes incorporated but slightly chunky.
- Serve pesto drizzled over the salmon
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &