Coconut is a medium chain fatty acid that’s easily digested and converted to energy instead of being stored as fat. It’s extremely diverse and simply one of the healthiest foods you could eat! Try this Piña Colada Smoothie Recipe and indulge in the benefits of coconut.
Piña Colada Smoothie Recipe
- 10 ounces coconut milk
- 1-2 raw eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- ½ banana
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds, ground
- Combine the ingredients in a high-speed blender.