This Apple Quinoa and Kale Salad recipe is a great side! Kale is high in vitamin A, vitamin K and magnesium while quinoa is a grain high in protein. The combination is pure deliciousness. Try it today!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Apple Quinoa and Kale Salad Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa (cooked)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ organic lemon (peel and juice)
- 2 tbsp hot english mustard (or stone ground)
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 large leafs of kale
- 2 red apples
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1 handful sprouts
- Cook the quinoa, and let it cool.
- Mix olive oil, lemon, mustard for the dressing in a small bowl.
- Rinse and chop the kale and apples.
- Mix all the ingredients and top with goat cheese.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &