- 1 1/2 cups quinoa (cooked)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ organic lemon (peel and juice)
- 2 tbsp hot english mustard (or stone ground)
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 large leafs of kale
- 2 red apples
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1 handful sprouts
- Cook the quinoa, and let it cool.
- Mix olive oil, lemon, mustard for the dressing in a small bowl.
- Rinse and chop the kale and apples.
- Mix all the ingredients and top with goat cheese.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &