This Roasted Cauliflower with Chili Lime Butter Recipe is healthy, delicious and a great addition to any meal!
Roasted Cauliflower with Chili Lime Butter Recipe
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lime zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon adobo sauce from canned chipotle peppers with adobo sauce
- ¼ cup raw sheep cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and put in a single layer in an oven-proof baking dish. Toss in the garlic.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over cauliflower and drizzle each piece with the coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and the chili powder.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, mix the butter, shallot, lime zest and juice, and adobo sauce together over medium/low heat and cook just until the butter is melted.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and sprinkle generously with cheese. Drizzle with the chili-lime butter.
- Serve immediately.