This Sloppy Joes recipe is a classic! Now make it healthy with this great recipe! It’s easy, fast to make and a family favorite! And for an added bonus, try it with my sweet and tangy bbq sauce recipe!
Sloppy Joes Recipe
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup sweet & tangy BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onions until translucent (2-3 mins), add ground meat and brown.
- Add tomato sauce, BBQ sauce and sea salt. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve on sprouted grain or grainless bread/buns.