This turkey meatball soup is a favorite at our house. It’s delicious, great for your gut and full of healthy vegetables and lean protein. Try this delicious soup recipe today!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Turkey Meatball Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- ½ cup onions, chopped
- 1-2 cups celery, chopped
- 1-2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- ¾ teaspoon sage
- ¾ teaspoon rosemary
- sea salt to taste
- 4 cups chicken bone broth
- 2-3 tablespoon ghee
- Mix first 7 ingredients together in a bowl. Form into small meatballs
- In a stock pot over medium high heat, add ghee, onions, celery, and carrots and cook until onions are translucent.
- Pour bone broth into the stock pot and bring mixture to a simmer. Add remaining seasonings
- Carefully drop meatballs into simmering broth and cook for an additional 45 minutes
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &