This Whipped Sweet Potatoes recipe is easy to make, healthy and delicious.
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Whipped Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- ½ orange, zest
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork, drizzle with coconut oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Put them in a pan and roast for 45 minutes until they’re soft.
- In a sauce pan, heat the coconut milk and bay leaves over low heat. Discard the bay leaves and add the potatoes.
- Add the potatoes to a food processor and season with cinnamon, nutmeg, orange zest, and honey.
- Add coconut milk and puree until smooth.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &