- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- ½ orange, zest
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork, drizzle with coconut oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Put them in a pan and roast for 45 minutes until they’re soft.
- In a sauce pan, heat the coconut milk and bay leaves over low heat. Discard the bay leaves and add the potatoes.
- Add the potatoes to a food processor and season with cinnamon, nutmeg, orange zest, and honey.
- Add coconut milk and puree until smooth.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &