This dark chocolate fondue recipe is the perfect dessert! It’s so easy to make, fast and so good! Pair it with your favorite fruit and enjoy without the guilt!
- 2 dark chocolate bars, minimum 72% cacao
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- stevia to taste
- berries for dipping (strawberries, banana, kiwi)
- Warm coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Break chocolate bar into pieces and stir into coconut milk.
- Add stevia until desired sweetness is achieved
- Dip berries or other fruit
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &