Avocados were first used by the Aztecs and since have been highly sought after for their health benefits. Avocados are high in healthy mono-unsaturated fats such as oleic acid. They also have anti inflammatory properties and are high in potassium, magnesium, and fiber. Try incorporating avocados into your diet with this Cobb Salad recipe!
- 4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups grilled chopped chicken
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup cubed avocado
- 1 cup chopped apple
- ½ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- 2 pieces of organic turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Combine ingredients and serve with favorite dressing.