- 6 cups firmly packed spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 ounce raw goat or sheep cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a skillet, heat coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add shallot and cook for about two minutes. Add spinach and cook for another 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add sun dried tomatoes and mix well. Distribute spinach/tomato mixture into ramekins.
- Crack one egg on top of each ramekin over spinach mixture. Sprinkle Italian seasoning and salt and pepper over each egg.
- Place each ramekin on a baking sheet and place in oven to bake for 15-18 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over eggs.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &