- 1 cup gluten-free pancake flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder (optional)
- ½ cup berries or applesauce
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Stevia to taste
- 2 tablesppon coconut oil
- Maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients (except coconut oil, syrup)
- Heat coconut oil or butter in a skillet over medium heat. Scoop batter into pan and cook until bubbles form through the batter (about 3-4 minutes)
- Flip the pancake and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Lightly drizzle with grade B maple syrup and serve
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &