- 4 bunches broccolini, ends removed
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1-½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add in the broccolini and return to a boil for 2 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk the coconut oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drain broccolini and place back in the pot.
- Pour balsamic dressing over broccolini and splash with lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &