- 1 eggplant
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons Paleo flour
- basil and sea salt to sprinkle on top
- 1 small wedge of raw sheep cheese
- 1 jar of organic marinara sauce
- Cut Eggplant into 1 inch thick pieces
- Put Flour in bowl and coat both sides of Eggplant
- Melt Coconut Oil over medium heat
- Sautee Eggplant in pan and sprinkle Basil & Sea Salt on top
- Cook for 5-6 mins on each side
- Make sure you add more coconut oil when you flip the eggplant
- Place cut pieces of Sheep Cheese on top and allow to start melting before serving
This gluten free eggplant parmesan recipe is great! It’s delicious, full of fiber and easy to make! Try eggplant in this great new recipe!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &