- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoon of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of fresh, grated ginger
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon honey
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Blend the almond flour, salt, and baking soda together, and then add the lemon zest, ginger, egg and honey.
- Roll batter into a ball and place it on parchment paper.
- Flatten the ball of dough into a large circle and slice the dough into triangular pieces.
- Place on a baking sheet and separate the scones so they’re about an inch or so apart.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the scones are browned on the outside.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &