- 1 large eggplant, cut crosswise into ¼-inch slices
- 1 large ball fresh buffalo mozzarella, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 4 roma tomatoes, cut into ¼-inch slices
- ¼ cup of fresh whole basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- coconut oil
- balsamic vinegar
- black pepper to taste
- Toss eggplant with kosher salt, oil and pepper. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Grill Eggplant slices for 4-5 minutes per side over a medium heat or until they just begin to get grill marks.
- Serve eggplant with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil stacked.
- Drizzle Balsamic vinegar over top and serve.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &