- 2 large boneless, skinless turkey breasts
- 2-4 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken breasts. Mix well.
- In a baking dish, coat chicken breasts with herb mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until done.
This herbed turkey breast recipe is full of flavor and easy to make. It’s packed full of lean protein and gluten-free. Try it today!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &