- 4 wild caught Mahi Mahi fish fillets
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups fresh basil, sage, cilantro and parsley, lightly packed
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup raw cheese, grated
- Combine the herbs, garlic, oil, and pine nuts in a food processor and process until the mixture is creamy. Pulse in the cheese.
- Place a skillet with coconut oil over medium high heat until it just starts to smoke. Rub fish on both sides with the above mixture. Sauté fish in pan until fish flakes easily, approximately 3-5 minutes per side.
- When fish is done, brush both sides with pesto sauce again. Squeeze lemon over the fish and serve immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &