- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 red peppers, cut into strips
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine turkey, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined and then form into patties.
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium heat.
- Fry turkey burgers each side until fully cooked. About 10-15 minutes.
- Sauté zucchini, red peppers and green onions until slightly browned and soft.
- Place turkey burgers on a bed of the sautéed veggies.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &