- One 13.5 ounce can of coconut milk
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 3 small peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon lemon zest
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, puree coconut milk and dates until completely smooth.
- Add in peaches, blackberries, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract to the coconut mixture.
- Puree on high until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a glass container and store in the freezer for an hour or refrigerate until very cold.
- Add blackberry mixture into your ice cream machine according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- In a large glass container with a lid, add ice cream and place in the freezer for at least one hour or overnight.
- If freezing ice cream for an hour, serve immediately.
- If freezing overnight, set ice cream on the counter to thaw for 10–15 minutes before serving.
Cool summer treats like ice cream are always yummy — unless you’re abstaining from dairy or following a vegan diet. In that case, the sound of the ice cream truck isn’t exactly welcome. But that’s all about to change with this Vegan Blackberry Peach Ice Cream.
This frozen treat is made from only seven ingredients. Medjool dates, blackberries and peaches provide lots of flavor and natural sweetness, while the nutrition-rich coconut milk gives a smooth, creamy texture, just like “real” ice cream.
Even if you’re not vegan, I know you’ll enjoy this vegan ice cream.
In a high-speed blender, puree the coconut milk and dates until they’re completely smooth.
Next, add in peaches, blackberries, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract to the coconut mix. Purée it all up until it’s well blended.
Now, pour the mixture into a glass container and store in the freezer for an hour. If you have more time, you can refrigerate until the ice cream mixture is extremely cold.
Once the blackberry mixture has reached the right temperature, add the vegan blackberry peach ice cream to your ice cream machine according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Afterward, add the ice cream to a large glass container with a lid and place in the freezer for an hour or overnight.
If you’ll be freezing the blackberry peach ice cream for an hour, serve immediately. Try this delicious Coconut Whipped Cream on top. If the ice cream sets overnight, let it thaw for 10–15 minutes before serving in a bowl.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &