- 1 sm. Butternut Squash
- 2 Apples, chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Brussel Sprouts, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 1/4 Tsp. Cardamom
- Chopped Parsley as Garnish
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Mix in bowl, Squash, Apples, Brussel Sprouts, Onions, Oil, Cardamom, Salt and Pepper
- Place on a baking sheet and Roast for 45-50 Mins tossing every 15 mins
- Remove and let cool for 5 mins.
- Serve on plate and top with Goat Cheese and Parsley garnish.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &