Fungus on your feet, between the toes and in the toenails isn’t fun to deal with, plus it makes for stinky feet! Fortunately, this homemade antifungal powder can work as a stinky feet, athlete’s foot and toenail fungus treatment.
- 1½ tablespoons bentonite clay
- ½ teaspoon cayenne powder
- 2 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 2 drops clove essential oil
- 2 drops frankincense essential oil
- a shaker bottle, glass if possible, or glass jar
- In a small bowl, combine the bentonite clay and cayenne powder.
- Add the essential oils and blend well with a wooden spoon.
- Place the concoction into your container. I always recommend glass when possible to prevent chemical leaching or a BPA-free powder bottle. You can also just use a glass jar and a spoon or clean makeup brush.
- Sprinkle the powder onto your feet. (Remember to wash your hands thoroughly before touching your eyes, especially since there is cayenne in the blend.)
- Another great way to apply it? Put in the toe of your sock, then slip your socks onto your feet. That should help it get between the toes.
- Apply twice daily for one to two weeks. You can even sleep with it on, but make sure you wear your socks to prevent it from staining your bed sheets.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Method: Blending
Keywords: DIY antifungal powder, homemade antifungal powder, homemade foot powder