I use apple cider vinegar personally for detoxification and improved digestion, but I also include it in my personal care regimen, such as using apple cider vinegar for hair — in this case, a conditioning rinse.
- 1/8 cup organic apple cider vinegar with the mother (Bragg’s)
- 3/4 cup purified water
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
- clean glass bottle
- In your glass bottle, add the apple cider vinegar.
- Then, add the purified water. Replace the cap and shake well.
- Now, include the essential oils. Shake again until well blended.
- Apply to hair and scalp after shampooing.
- Rinse with cool water for best results.
For best results, use cold water to rinse as it will help seal the ends and openings of the cuticle, locking in shine and moisture that can keep your hair from getting frizzy.