This toner relies on apple cider vinegar, which helps balance and restore skin’s natural pH. You’ll find that this DIY facial toner will improve overall skin complexion, plus help lighten those stubborn sun spots and even out skin tone.
- 4 drops lemon essential oil
- ¼ cup witch hazel extract
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup aloe vera juice (optional)
- 4 drops frankincense, lavender or tea tree essential oil (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a small glass bottle or spray bottle.
- Shake well to blend all ingredients.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Apply using a cotton pad or small piece of organic cotton after washing face.
- It should be gentle enough to use every day, but start with every other day to make sure.
Keywords: DIY apple cider vinegar facial toner