The recipe below uses baking soda, coconut oil (which has antibacterial properties), essential oils that can nourish the skin and fight unwanted microbes, and apple cider vinegar.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 20 drops essential oil of your choice (Scent recommendations for females: sage, ylang ylang, jasmine, lemon; for males: cypress, rosemary oil)
- Empty deodorant containers
- Put coconut oil in bowl. Mix in baking soda, apple cider vinegar, then add essential oils. Mix well.
- Store in a deodorant container or a glass jar. Keep in a cool place. (Coconut oil will melt.)
- To apply, dab with fingers and rub or roll onto underarms. Wait a couple of minutes before contact with fabric.
- For best results, use twice daily.
- You can use the essential oils of your choice.
- Try different oils for different scents.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: Deodorant
- Method: Mixing
Keywords: armpit detox mask, armpit detox diy, diy armpit detox, armpit detox recipe, underarm detox, how to detox your armpits, detox armpits, how to detox armpits,