You can solve your dry scalp problem with an easy-to-make DIY dry scalp remedy that uses essential oils and two other ingredients. Try it!
- 8 drops cedarwood oil
- 8 drops rosemary oil
- 6 drops tea tree oil
- 1 teaspoon local raw honey
- 4 ounces olive oil, almond or coconut oil
- Blend ingredients well in a glass container.
- Massage into the scalp.
- Leave on for at least 20 minutes.
- For severe conditions, try leaving it on overnight.
- Shampoo well.
- You can double the recipe to get up to six uses.
- Experiment with which carrier oil — almond, olive or coconut oil — works best for you.
Keywords: diy dry scalp remedy, home remedy for dry scalp, dry scalp treatment,