Before ever buying a synthetically scented poop spray or purchasing the expensive Poo Pourri brand, try this all-natural bathroom spray that serves as an affordable and effective alternative.
- 1 teaspoon isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol
- 40 drops of essential oil (I used 15 drops lavender, 15 drops lime, 10 drops lemongrass)
- 3 ounces distilled water (boiled water completely cooled is a good alternative)
- In a small glass spray bottle, add 1 teaspoon of isopropyl alcohol.
- Add 40 drops of essential oils to rubbing alcohol, and gently swish to combine.
- Carefully pour in 3 ounces of distilled (or purified) water.
- Shake and use when ready!
Spray 3–4 pumps into toilet bowl, misting the water with this essential oil spray prior to using the bathroom. BONUS: This also works as an effective air freshener for after bathroom use as well.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Method: Mixing
Keywords: diy poop spray, poop spray recipe, diy poo pourri