This homemade sunburn remedy will soothe any sunburn. The ingredients mix perfectly to create a sunburn relief home remedy that will reduce the inflammation while rehydrating the skin.
- ½ cup liquid aloe vera juice
- ⅛ cup fractionated coconut oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- glass spray bottle
- In a sauce pan, add two inches of water. Place over medium-low heat.
- In a glass jar, add coconut oil and aloe vera juice. Place jar in the sauce pan and stir, waiting for the mixture to liquefy and combine.
- Once combined, remove from sauce pan and allow the mixture to cool. Next add in the oils, mixing well. Pour into a glass spray bottle and store in cool place.
- Prep Time: 10 min
Keywords: sunburn home remedy, sunburn remedy, sunburn relief remedy