This effective, healthy and cost-effective homemade deodorant is made from natural ingredients and will keep you smelling fresh throughout the day.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup baking soda
- 40–60 drops essential oils — female (lavender, lemon and sage) or male (cypress, rosemary and bergamot)
- empty deodorant containers or glass jar
- Put coconut oil in a bowl.
- Mix in the baking soda.
- Add in essential oils and mix.
- Store in a deodorant container or in a glass jar.
If you are sensitive to baking soda or experience irritation after using it for a some time, arrowroot powder is a great alternative.
- Prep Time: 5 min