This homemade face wash for clear skin recipe can do wonders for your skin, particularly if it’s oily and prone to acne.
- 1 tablespoon organic virgin coconut oil — or try jojoba, argan or buckthorn oils
- 3 tablespoons raw Manuka honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 20 drops tea tree essential oil (should be USDA Certified Organic)
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan over low heat
- Once melted, remove from heat and add to a small glass bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together until well-combined.
- Pour into a glass bottle and store in cool place.
To wash face, moisten your face with lukewarm water. Gently apply facial cleanser to your face, mostly with your fingertips. Clean your face for 20 to 30 seconds before then rinsing off with lukewarm water. Pat dry with a clean towel.
Keywords: homemade face wash, DIY facial cleanser, face wash for oily skin, facial cleanser for acne