This homemade chest rub recipe really works and is completely natural! You can feel confident in what you are putting on your body. You only need five simple ingredients.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup grated beeswax
- 20 drops cedarwood essential oil
- 20 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- glass jar
- Pour the olive oil, coconut oil and beeswax into a jar.
- Place a saucepan with 2 inches of water over low heat.
- Place jar in saucepan and allow oils and beeswax to melt. Stir with wooden spoon to combine.
- Once combined, allow to cool and add in essential oils. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into metal tins or storage containers and allow to set.
For children over the age of 3, you can substitute peppermint oil for cedarwood oil.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Body care
- Method: Mixing
Keywords: homemade chest rub, chest rub recipe, homemade vapor rub