You can use roseship oil in your skin care routine to improve your complexion. You can simply apply one to two drops to dark spots and fine lines daily. Or you can use this recipe with two essential oils.
- 2 ounces organic rosehip oil
- 15 drops frankincense essential oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- Blend well and place into a small glass jar.
- Gently massage into the skin of the face at night before going to bed.
- It is best to make small amounts at a time due to the vulnerability of rosehip oil to rancidity.
Keywords: DIY facial oil with rosehip oil, rosehip oil for face