These avocado deviled eggs are vegetarian-friendly, dairy-free and fit in to Paleo and ketogenic diets. Try them today!
- 4–6 eggs
- 1 avocado
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika, optional*
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- drizzle of lime juice, optional*
- In a medium pot add eggs and cover with water until fully submerged.
- Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and cover for 12–13 minutes.
- Fill a large bowl with ice water and, using a slotted spoon, gently place eggs in the bowl, allowing eggs to chill for 5 minutes.
- Remove outer casing from eggs and slice in half lengthwise, removing the yolk.
- Add the yolk, along with the avocado and spices to a bowl, mixing together until well combined.
- Add the mixture to the egg halves.
- Top with cilantro.
- Feel free to skip the paprika if you prefer.
- Adjust the other spices as you see fit for desired taste.
- Drizzle some lime juice if you want some extra zest or just eat as is.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Boil, mix by hand
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 egg
- Calories: 118
- Sugar: 0.4g
- Sodium: 143mg
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7.1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3.5g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 6.3g
- Cholesterol: 164mg
Keywords: avocado deviled eggs recipe