Pizza is a food that many people try to avoid these days, but you don’t have to avoid pizza with this cauliflower pizza crust recipe.
- 1½ pounds cauliflower
- 1 egg
- ½ cup grated goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot starch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- Heat the oven to 400 Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the cauliflower into medium pieces and place on the baking sheet. Bake the cauliflower for 25–30 minutes, until it’s golden brown.
- Remove the cauliflower to a cooling rack and place in the refrigerator to cool completely.
- Once the cauliflower has cooled, process it into rice-sized pieces in a food processor or high-powered blender.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the egg well. Add the riced cauliflower, cheese, starch, garlic powder and salt and mix well.
- Line the baking sheet with a new piece of parchment paper. Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread it into an oval or rectangle shape so that the crust is about 1/2–3/4 of an inch thick.
- Bake at 400 for 35–40 minutes, until golden brown. Add your favorite toppings and return to the oven for 5–10 minutes.
- Allow the pizza to cool before serving.
- While this recipe calls for goat cheese, you can use whatever cheese you prefer: sheep, goat, cow, etc.
- To make this a vegan cauliflower pizza crust recipe, simply use a vegan cheese substitute and egg substitute.
- Customize the toppings to your liking to make the perfect cauliflower crust pizza recipe for you.
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 80 min
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian/American
- Serving Size: 200g (2 slices)
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 3.4g
- Sodium: 166mg
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2.8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 8.8g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
Keywords: cauliflower pizza crust recipe, how to make cauliflower pizza crust, vegan cauliflower pizza crust recipe, vegan cauliflower pizza crust, cauliflower crust pizza recipe, cauliflower crust pizza, frozen cauliflower pizza crust,