If you’re already a fan of coffee, then you’re really going to love this recipe for keto coffee, also known as “butter coffee.”
- one 8-ounce cup of organic black coffee
- 1 scoop collagen powder made from bone broth
- 1 scoop beef gelatin (optional)
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or MCT oil
- cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender.
- Blend until well-combined.
If you need a little extra flavor or sweetness, you can add a dash of pure vanilla extract without increasing the carb content of the recipe drastically.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 316
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 100mg
- Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 21.8g
Keywords: keto coffee recipe, butter coffee